AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #797-#800 KIRKHAM
4 PART CONNECTING COVER WITH ART BY TYLER KIRKHAM
GO DOWN SWINGING Part 1
The Green Goblin is back – and scarier than ever! Dan Slott has saved his most harrowing Spider-Man story for last as he and Stuart Immonen kick off the AMAZING SPIDER-MAN story ten years in the making. Osborn got his crazy back and has a plan that’ll make all his past plans look like child’s play. Peter Parker and the people he loves (ALL of them) are in deep trouble. And who or what is the RED GOBLIN?! The only way Spider-Man survives is to GO DOWN SWINGING!
GO DOWN SWINGING Part 2
• Dan Slott’s final SPIDER-MAN story continues!
• The GREEN GOBLIN HAS RETURNED – and he’s exacting his ultimate revenge not only on SPIDER-MAN, but on everyone the wall-crawler loves!
• Norman Osborn’s offering NO QUARTER, an ultimatum that threatens to finish PETER PARKER once and for all!
GO DOWN SWINGING Part 3
• SPIDER-MAN will need to the help of friend and foe alike if he hopes to stop THE GREEN GOBLIN this time!
• The mystery of the RED GOBLIN is finally revealed, and it’s not going to be pretty for Peter Parker!
• Dan Slott and Stuart Immomen are joined by many of the artists who made the last 10 years of Spider-Man so Amazing!
• The biggest Peter Parker/Norman Osborn story of all time unfolds over one 80-page story, a scope unmatched in comics!
• Who lives?! Who dies?! And what scars will Spider-Man bear from here on out?!